- Where is Sea Ace Fishing Adventures located?
- How do I get to Sea Ace Fishing Adventures?
- What's the best time of year to come to Namibia?
- Will I catch fish?
- How do I book a trip?
- Where can I get more advice?
- Sea Ace Fishing Adventures is located in Henties Bay, Namibia. Henties Bay is central to the fishing area of the Namibian coast making it the ideal place to base your trips from.
- To get to Sea Ace Fishing Adventure by air from Europe you can either
land at Windhoek International (Hosea Kutako) Airport directly
from Frankfurt or Munich, Germany or fly to South Africa (either
Johannesburg or Cape Town) and get a connecting flight to Walvis
Bay. Windhoek International is some 450km away from us and
takes around five hours to drive. Walvis Bay transfers
take around an hour.
Henties Bay is also easily accessible by road.
What is the best time of year to come to Namibia?
- That all depends on what you are after. As a general rule the best times are as follows:
- Shark fishing from the shore - October to May with December to March the best time.
- Kabeljou fishing from the shore - October and November or February to April are the best months.
- Other fishing from the shore - year round.
- Boat fishing for sharks - October to May.
- Boat fishing for edibles - year round.
- Boat fishing for snoek - Late September to early January.
- Tigerfishing the Okavango - April to June and September until December for tigerfish. May to November for the tilapia and bream.
- Tigerfishing the Zambezi - April to June and September until December for tigerfish. May to December for the tilapia and bream.
- Safaris - best from May until November which is the dry season. The driest months are usually September and October which makes them the best for game viewing.
- The million dollar question! Whilst we would never guarantee a fish, we will do our utmost to get you that prized catch. Sufficient time should be booked to ensure you will get that fish in case of any unfavourable weather conditions. Speak with our guides to make sure you book sufficient time.
- In the first instance you should speak with our staff to select the best times for you and to ensure we have sufficient space. You can use any of the details on the contact page or use the contact form to tell us what you are looking for. Please give as much detail as possible so we can provide you exactly what you are looking for.
- You are welcome to contact any of our staff to discuss any of your requirements. We will even give you the fishing forecasts and catch records for the coming week if you want. Our contact details are on the bottom of every page on our website. You can also visit the contact page or use the contact form to tell us what you are looking for. Please remember the time zones before phoning (Namibia is GMT + 2) and, if we don't answer the phone, we are probably fishing so please try again later.